Hotel Le Negresco
Member of The Leading Hotels of the World
37, promenade des Anglais
06000 Nice France
+33 (0) 4 93 16 64 00
Hotel Le Negresco is located at 37, promenade des Anglais in Nice
- Exit “Promenade des Anglais” on highway A8 from Marseille or Monaco
- Nice Côte d’Azur airport at 5 km / 3.1 min
- Railway station at 1.5 km / 0.9 min
- Monaco : 20 km / 12.4 min, 15 minutes by helicopter to the airport
- Cannes: 25 km / 15.5 min
- Palais des Congrès Acropolis à 2 km / 1.2 min
- Arénas business center à 5 km
- Old Nice and Cours Saleya – Flower market at 1.5 km / 0.9 min
- Russian Orthodoxe Cathedral Nicolas at 1.5 km / 0.9 min
- Matisse Museum at 3.5 km / 2.1 min
- Chagall Museum at 2 km / 1.2 min
- Modern Art and Contemporary Art Museum (MAMAC) at 2 km / 1.2 min
Under the French Digital Economy Trust Act no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004, users of the website http://www.hotel-negresco-nice.com are informed that the various parties involved in creating and monitoring it are:
Owner: S.A. Hotel Negresco, S.A. B 957 810 146 00010, 37 Promenade des Anglais, 06 000 Nice, France
Publishing manager: Stairway Management – +33 (0)9 67 27 97 45
The publishing manager is a person or legal entity.
Webmaster: email@example.com – Cyril Castelain
Host: Fastbooking, 63 avenue des Champs- Elysées, 75008 Paris, France
Credits: The legal notes were generated and provided by Subdelirium, website designers in Angoulême
2. General terms & conditions of use for the website and services offered
By using the website http://www.hotel-negresco-nice.com, you are deemed to have unreservedly accepted the general terms and conditions of use (T&Cs) set out below. These T&Cs may be amended or added to at any time. Visitors to http://www.hotel-negresco-nice.com are therefore encouraged to regularly check them.
This website is normally accessible to users at all times. However, S.A Hotel Negresco may decide to interrupt access in order to carry out maintenance. The Hotel will do its best to give users prior notice of the times and dates the website will be down.
The website http://www.hotel-negresco-nice.com is regularly updated by Stairway Management. Similarly, the legal notes may be amended at any time. Users continue to be bound by and are encouraged to regularly consult them.
3. Description of services provided
The purpose of http://www.hotel-negresco-nice.com is to provide information about the company’s business.
S.A. Hotel Negresco does its best to ensure the website http://www.hotel-negresco-nice.com displays the most accurate information possible. However, it cannot be held liable for omissions, inaccuracies and lack of updates, whether due to its own actions or those of a partner third party providing the information.
All the information given on http://www.hotel-negresco-nice.com is for information purposes only and may be subject to change. Furthermore, the information given on http://www.hotel-negresco-nice.com is not exhaustive. It is subject to any changes made since it was published online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data
The website cannot be held liable for any property damage in relation to the use of this website. Furthermore, users agree to access the website using virus-free, relatively new equipment and an up-to-date browser.
5. Intellectual property & counterfeiting
S.A. Hotel Negresco owns the intellectual property rights and holds usage rights over all elements on the website, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Photo copyrights: Elisabeth Billhardt, Marcel Jolibois, Antoine Gauvin, Grégoire Gardette, Cote Magazine, Jean-Michel Sordello – All rights reserved.
It is prohibited to reproduce, represent, modify, publish or adapt all or part of the website’s elements, regardless of the means or process used, without the prior written approval of S.A. Hotel Negresco.
Any unauthorised use of the website or any of the elements it contains will be considered as an act of counterfeiting and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L 335-2 et seq of the French Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitation of liability
S.A. Hotel Negresco cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to a user’s equipment when accessing the website http://www.hotel-negresco-nice.com as a result of either the use of equipment that fails to meet the specifications stated in point 4 or the occurrence of a bug or incompatibility issue.
S.A. Hotel Negresco also cannot be held liable for any indirect damage (such as loss of market share or loss of opportunity) following the use of http://www.hotel-negresco-nice.com.
Interactive pages (where questions can be asked in the contact section) are available to users. S.A. Hotel Negresco reserves the right, without prior notice, to remove any content uploaded to this page that contravenes French legislation, specifically the provisions relating to data protection. When required, S.A. Hotel Negresco also reserves the right to file a claim against the user, including for messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, regardless of the media used (text, photo, etc.).
7. External personal data protection policy
In its capacity as controller, the Negresco (whose registered office is located at 37 Promenade des Anglais, Nice, 06000) places great importance on protecting and respecting your privacy.
The Negresco builds relationships with its clients based on mutual trust: for the Negresco, ensuring the security and confidentiality of personal data is an absolute priority.
The Negresco complies with all French and European regulatory and legislative provisions in the area of personal data protection.
The Negresco uses personal data to honour its commitment to offer its clients a personalised service.
The Negresco applies a strict policy to guarantee the protection of personal data:
- Personal data are processed in a transparent, confidential and secure manner;
- The Negresco is engaged in an ongoing process to protect the data of its users, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended (hereinafter referred to as “LIL”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”);
- The Negresco has appointed a DPO (Data Protection Officer), who has been declared to the CNIL).
7.2. The purpose of this policy
This policy applies to the personal data of clients and other persons concerned with whom the Negresco has dealings, and to the handling of these personal data in all forms (oral, written or electronic).
7.3. Name and details of the controller
As the controller, the Negresco adopts appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection and confidentiality of personal data processed in accordance with the provisions of the LIL and the RGPD.
7.4. Collection and origin of data
All data are collected directly from the persons concerned. However, the Negresco can process personal data taken from information provided by the person concerned or by third parties.
The Negresco promises to obtain the consent of the persons concerned and/or allow them to oppose the use of their data for certain purposes when their consent is required. In all cases, the persons concerned will be informed of the purposes for which their data are collected.
7.5. Categories of data processed
The Negresco can process all or some of the following data:
- Surname (and birth name);
- Date and place of birth;
- Personal and professional details;
- Passport/visa Information;
- Information regarding your stay, including the reservation date, the arrival date and departure date, goods and services used, special requests, your preferences for services, phone numbers dialled;
- Bank details, methods of payment;
- Exchanges with the Negresco;
- Membership of a loyalty programme;
- Information obtained during your presence, such as video surveillance images, information relating to your access or any other security system;
- Information on your preferences and habits.
Some information may constitute sensitive information as defined in regulations in force (e.g. religious affiliation and health status). The Negresco promises to process these sensitive data in accordance with regulations in force, and to inform the persons concerned.
7.6. How does the Negresco use your personal data?
The Negresco uses your personal data to:
- Supply hotel rooms and various goods and services, including catering services, and to issue invoices for the same;
- Provide a customised service;
- Manage loyalty programmes;
- Honour its commitments to all third parties involved in the organisation of your stay (travel agency, travel organiser, operators, employer, etc.);
- Assess customer satisfaction;
- Carry out direct marketing and promotion operations;
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is also made aware of these purposes via the prearranged formalities carried out before the DPO.
7.7. Targeted advertising
In accordance with applicable regulations, and with your consent when required, the Negresco can use your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes (for example, to send you newsletters or inform you of certain events, or any other communications which may be of interest to you). According to regulations, you can withdraw your consent and exercise your right of opposition at any time.
7.8. Cookies and similar technologies
The Negresco uses cookie technology on its website to evaluate and improve the functionality of its website. Cookies identify your web browser when you visit the Negresco website. According to regulations, you can disable cookies. However, if you do disable them you will not be able to use all of the functions of the the Negresco website.
7.9. Recipients of your data
The Negresco only discloses your personal data to certain authorised recipients.
7.10. Duration of data retention
The Negresco retains your personal data only for as long as is required in order to achieve its stated objectives, in accordance with regulations in force.
The Negresco has put all technical and organisational measures in place to ensure security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data. To this end, the Negresco has adopted all appropriate measures in view of the nature of the data and risks presented by processing to protect the security of data and, in particular, to prevent them from being deformed or damaged and unauthorised third parties from accessing them (physical protection of the premises, authentication processes with secure personal access via confidential user names and passwords, the journalisation of connections, the encryption of certain data, etc.).
7.12. Transfers of data outside the European Union
As a general rule, the Negresco processes and stores your personal data within the European Union. However, some service providers of the Negresco are located in third countries outside the European Union. In these cases, your personal data may be transferred to these countries. In such cases, the Negresco ensures that information is transferred in accordance with applicable regulations and guarantees sufficient protection for privacy and fundamental rights (in particular through standard contractual clauses).
7.13. Your rights
The Negresco adopts all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of personal data processed.
In accordance with European regulations in force, you have the following rights:
- The right of access;
- The right of rectification;
- The right of erasure;
- The right of restriction of processing;
- The right to object, in particular to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- The right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data that you have provided to the Negresco in a format that is structured, in current use and legible by the machine and the right to send these data to another controller;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or to obtain reparations from competent courts if you consider that the Negresco has not respected your rights;
- The right to set instructions regarding the fate of your personal data after your death.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, you can contact the Negresco in writing at the following address: 37 Promenade des Anglais, Nice 06000 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly identifying yourself with a copy of proof of identity (ID card or passport). Requests to delete personal data are subject to obligations imposed by regulations, in particular in terms of the retention and archiving of documents.
For all questions relating to this confidentiality policy or any requests relating to your personal information, you can contact the Negresco:
- By sending an e-mail to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com
- By writing to the following address: Le Negresco – A l’attention du Délégué à la Protection des Données – 37 Promenade des Anglais, Nice 06000
The website http://www.hotel-negresco-nice.com has been reported to the CNIL under number 1743065 v0.
8. Cookies Policy
8.2. Why have a cookies policy?
With a view to provide information and ensure transparency, we established this policy so that you can learn more about:
- The origin and purpose of the information processed when you browse our Website
- Your rights with regard to cookies and other tracers used by us
8.3. What is a cookie?
Cookies and other similar tracers are packets of data used by servers to send status information to a user’s browser and return status information to the original server through this same browser.
The status information can be a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response field or other types of information.
During their validity period, cookies are used to store status information when a browser accesses various pages of a website or when the browser returns to this website at a later point.
There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you exit the browser or leave the website
- Persistent cookies, which remain on your device until their expiration or until you delete them using the features of your browser